Develops, implements and monitors all bank regulatory compliance. Responsible for all training related to regulatory compliance and CRA.
To apply, visit: www.fabandt.bank About >> Careers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops, coordinates and directs a program to ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state banking laws, regulations, and rules. Revises as necessary to ensure ongoing compliance.
2. Provides guidance and direction to management and other personnel on all matters pertaining to regulatory compliance. Researches and responds to compliance related questions from bank personnel.
3. Stays informed of proposed new laws and regulations. Studies newly implemented laws and regulations, determines impact on bank operations, develops and recommends appropriate policies and procedures, and performs timely training.
4. Plans, schedules, coordinates, and carries out an in-house compliance training program. Program will require annual review and updates as necessary to meet regulatory and operational changes.
5. Maintain a compliance library to ensure bank personnel have the proper resources available.
6. Plans, schedules and performs regular monitoring of high risk compliance areas.
7. Serves as CRA Officer, manages the CRA Compliance Program, handles all CRA reporting both internally and externally, and maintains the CRA public file and disclosures.
8. Responsible for Fair Lending compliance management, mitigation of Fair Lending risk and reporting, and the reporting to senior management.
9. Coordinates regulatory compliance and CRA examination preparation with federal and state regulators.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Understands and adheres to all compliance issues, attends training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US Patriot Act, and Security.
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
Must have understanding of bank regulations, operations and procedures
Minimum of five years work experience in compliance, audit, risk management or similar required
Should be able to identify and understand new laws and regulations
Should have understanding of internal control objectives and practices
FAB&T is proud of our history as a locally-owned and managed institution. We also believe that respect for our history shouldn’t keep us stuck in the past.
Growing alongside the communities we serve includes expanding our service offerings in new and innovative ways. We believe in classic customer service delivered with cutting-edge technology.
In addition to traditional deposit and loan services, our institution offers wealth management and trust services, and a credit card division located in Atlanta, GA. FAB&T employs approximately 300 people between all Arkansas branches/departments and the credit card division.
It’s our people who make the difference; and not simply during normal business hours or within the branch. We are community leaders, public officials, volunteer first responders, little league coaches and more.