- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, business or related field required.
- 5 years’ experience in a learning and development role preferably in financial services; prior leadership experience required
- In-depth knowledge of techniques and philosophies of adult education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong managerial, interpersonal, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; detail oriented and able to execute initiatives quickly and accurately
- Proven expertise in curriculum design and development; proficiency in eLearning, in-depth knowledge of various learning management systems (LMS) and training software
- Proven track record in training, consulting, facilitating, managing and collaborating with individuals at various levels within the organization; ability to deliver presentations to different target audience
- Vendor management, budget/financial management and contracting experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects with stated deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills and work independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word,) and Core Banking systems; bank products, services and delivery channels
- Project a positive and professional business acumen adhering to bank service standards
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Focus on Customer Relationship, Embrace Change, Work as a Team, Be an Asset to Your Community, Always Learn, and Do the Right Thing)
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal business office environment/hybrid schedule.
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
At NB, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace - if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.