Duties may include but not limited to the following includes responsibility weighted percentages.
Responsibility #1 Loan Production and Maintenance
- Originate, underwrite, and service a portfolio of commercial banking relationships and cross-sells other banking services when appropriate
- Monitor existing loan portfolios to maintain a high-quality asset base and assist in collection of past due loans
- Negotiate renewals of credit facilities. Recommend approval of loan payments, construction draw requests, draws from lines of credit and funds transfers with specified limits
Responsibility #2 Credit and Borrower Analysis
- Screen potential commercial borrowers by analyzing their business plan, strategies, and projections, as well as historical financial statements and business results
- Meet with existing customers and prospects through various methods to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the Bank can provide solutions
- Work with Credit Analysts to accurately review prospective borrower requests and coordinate processing of approved loans
- Test financial loan covenants and prepare annual term loan reviews
- Ensure all loan documents are correct, signed and recorded/perfected.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is complete and signed where necessary.
Responsibility #3 New Business Development / Community Outreach
- Engage in business development activities and solicit new high-quality loan and deposit business to achieve volume and/or production goal
- Represent SCB at various community functions and professional/civic groups to further enhance the Banks image and visibility
Responsibility #4 Continuing Education
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Other Duties as Assigned
Each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of Sound Community Bank. It is expected that each employee will readily accept additional duties and offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure our success.
Corporate Core Values
Demonstrates behavior and actions which support Sound Community Banks values. Must have an overall understanding of bank operations, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
This is an exempt, salaried position. Level and compensation is dependent on experience.
Salary range (base plus commission)
$80,000 - $120,000
Health and Retirement Benefits
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans for employee and dependents
Employer-paid Group Life & AD/D insurance
Wellness Program discount towards medical insurance premiums, Employee Assistance Program
401(k) plan options with up to 3.5% employer match and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Voluntary benefits include: Health Savings Account (HSA), Voluntary Life & AD/D, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Coverage, Short-term disability, long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account
Two weeks paid vacation, Paid Employee Days for Birthday and Hire Date Anniversary, Paid Sick and Safe Time (7 days per year), Bank Paid Holidays (11 per calendar year)
We also offer the following (some perimeters apply): Tenure Bonus Program, Continuing Education/Tuition Assistance – up to $2,500 per year, Student Loan Debt Repayment - up to $100 per month, ORCA Passport/Transportation Alternatives/Benefit Allowance, Charitable Donation Matching Program, Gym/Health monthly reimbursement, Pet Insurance monthly reimbursement, Employee mortgage and consumer loans, Banking services (of course!) free of normal service charges, Employee Recognition Program
EEO is the Law
Sound Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position by clicking on the Apply button or visit our Career Center for all open positions at https://www.soundcb.com/about-us/career-opportunities.html