Location: Concord, Massachusetts
It is the responsibility of the Seasonal Teller to represent Middlesex Savings Bank to the public and to their colleagues, and to promote the Bank's core values and mission. They accomplish this by focusing on the customer experience, achievement of operational excellence, achievement of performance goals, solid decision making, and a commitment to the success of the Bank and of their team. The Seasonal Teller promotes strong customer relationships as follows: conducts a wide array of customer transactions; recommends products and services in conformance with established Bank objectives; and assists customers with questions, as requested.
- Customer Experience Embraces the Customer Experience, including related initiatives. Develops an understanding of customers' needs and expectations and alerts branch supervisors to opportunities to develop new business and grow customer relationships, as appropriate.
- Operational Excellence Ensures quality and accuracy of work. Demonstrates sound technical knowledge, including of Bank products, services and technology services. Stays informed of and adheres to alerts, procedures and policies. Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed compliance, security and risk protocols. Maintains proficiency in regulatory compliance. Complies with all Bank policies including those pertaining to confidentiality, email, and others.
- Teamwork Is an engaged member of the branch team; steps up as needed to accomplish team objectives. Demonstrates dependability, punctuality and flexibility. Supports branch supervisors in implementing Bank policies, procedures and initiatives and creating a positive work environment.
- Credibility Follows through on tasks and assignments, manages time and priorities effectively and demonstrates flexibility. Expresses ideas well and clearly; uses professional written, verbal and electronic communications. Supports branch, division and Bank's strategic goals.
- Decision Making Understands and complies with Bank policies and procedures. Is aware of potential risks and alerts branch supervisors as appropriate. Brings requests for exceptions to branch supervisors as appropriate. Recognizes warning signs of fraud and escalates appropriately.
- Miscellaneous Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers. Performs other related and unrelated duties as required.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent, or currently enrolled is Required
- 3-6 months of retail cash handling experience is Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills desired.
- Must possess knowledge of basic math principles and be able to perform basic mathematical procedures.
- Must possess intermediate technology skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work extended and weekend hours.
- Scheduling and work location flexibility required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 25 pounds.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EO/AA Employer: Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled