Talent Gathers Here
New York, New York
Port Washington , Wisconsin
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Education - a technical degree in IS or related experience / certifications.
- Experience - Min 4 years of experience working as an IT Analyst in a financial institution with at least 2 years of advanced IT troubleshooting including server technologies and operating systems.
- Computer Skills - Extensive knowledge of server hardware, server operating systems, VMware, tape storage systems and software, networking technologies and concepts, Microsoft Active Directory. Basic understanding of bank technology processes and procedures, NAS / SAN devices, and database technologies such as Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of information systems security operations, techniques, and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and telephone skills.
- Expert level of knowledge of software applications and the ability to learn new software through use and documentation.
Position Success Factors:
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and articulate those principles in the most basic terminology.
- Ability to both work in a team and self-directed.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight time pressure and respond to unplanned system outages.
- An acute understanding and working knowledge of successful business practices and current Information Technology.
- Continuous learner who seeks to broaden IT and business knowledge.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.