Talent Gathers Here
New York, New York
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of bank clients.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, which includes the ability to use a keyboard, ten-key pad and basic capability to access information contained within bank wide systems.
- Successfully manage multiple priorities, work in a fast paced, changing environment and maintain a commitment to accuracy and timeliness while maintaining confidentiality.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.