Talent Gathers Here
West Lafayette, Indiana
Elbow Lake, Minnesota
Bar Harbor, Maine
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3-5 years of lending compliance and/or audit experience at a bank or financial institution
- Knowledgeable in all lending-related rules and implementing regulations, such as: TILA, RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, CRA, UDAAP, SCRA, FHA, FCRA, HPA, Regulation O, and Flood.
- CRCM or comparable compliance certifications, preferred
- Ability to use a personal computer with working knowledge of MS Office product portfolio.
- Compliance reporting experience is desirable
- Ability to read and comprehend Compliance rules and regulations
- Ability to develop policies, procedures, and guidance for publication to Bank staff and committees
- Ability to effectively present information to Bank management and staff
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.