Talent Gathers Here
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- 1 + years of clerical experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to promote a positive image of the bank.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Consistently maintain professionalism and tact in stressful situations.
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to handle most customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently.
- Technical aptitude in computer software programs
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Consistency and reliability
- Receptive listener and good communicator
- Ability to work independently
- Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of credit and customer information.
- Functional/technical learning
- Basic understanding of risk & controls
- Service level driven
- Understands business process
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, typing or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.