Summary: Facilitate and support all aspects of the Commercial loan process and perform
other duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Department: Commercial Lending
Reports To: Commercial Lending Coordinator
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work directly with loan officers and customers to help process new commercial loan originations.
• Work directly with loan officers and customers to help process commercial loan renewals.
• Communicate directly with the Credit Department regarding financial analysis, loan presentation and approval minutes.
• Order appraisals, flood and title work needed for the loan process.
• Type all loan documentation/origination
• Scanning/indexing documentation
• Upload and book commercial loans from FLO to FIS HORIZON
• Balance and disburse commercial loan proceeds via direct deposit, cashier’s check and/or wire transfer.
• Record and perfect commercial loan collateral, including but not limited to, uniform commercial code filings, mortgages, assignment of rents and leases & vehicle titles.
• Scanning/Indexing commercial loan documentation into ImageCentre
• Post-close review of commercial documentation
• Understand and follow bank/department regulations, policies, and procedures, and participate in all compliance-related training
• Assist (serving as back-up) during peak loan production with all aspects of loan origination, including working with business customers to guide them through the loan origination process, meet with business customers both in the bank and off site to close loans, provide and facilitate solutions to any business customer problems
• Other duties as assigned