The Bank of Fincastle, together with Infinex Financial Group, is seeking an experienced, high energy Investment Advisor to assist customers with their financial planning, as well as, expand business by developing new customer relationships.
The Investment Advisor is responsible for identifying needs, understanding client objectives, and making appropriate investment/insurance recommendations consistent with compliance standards in an effort to achieve sales results and long term client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Achieve and exceed both individual and branch related sales and revenue goals as defined on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain compliance with all applicable bank, broker/dealer, State and Federal regulations associated with the sale of investment and insurance products.
· When appropriate, provide leads to branch personnel for the sale of other bank products and services such as deposit accounts and loans.
· Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, training initiatives, and planning sessions related to the development and growth of the program.
· Develop and execute quarterly business development plans in accordance with management's objectives surrounding the marketing and promotion of investment products and services.
· Maintain records, master operational procedures and provide sales and activity reports per management's request in a timely and efficient manner.
· Create strong internal and external relationships in an effort to develop referral sources and meet appointment objectives.
· Maintain required professional training and license requirements, including knowledge of FINRA compliance, FDIC compliance, the Bank's uninsured Products Policy Statement and all applicable state and federal regulations.
· Hold frequent client appointments, seminars and branch training sessions in an effort to secure long-term client relationships and provide sales leadership to internal business partners regarding investment and insurance products.
· Ability to travel throughout defined market.
· Complies with Bank Secrecy Act requirements
· Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
· Experience providing investment guidance and advice to clients.
· Must be able to demonstrate a superior record of sales achievement while maintaining high ethical standards.
· Experience: Between –5 or more years
· Licenses/Certifications: FINRA licenses 7 and 66, or 7 and 63 and 65, as well as, appropriate state insurance licenses required.
· Ability to effectively communicate and coach while responding to all customer inquiries in an efficient manner.
· Superior sales skills and have a command of all aspects of investment and insurance products including mutual funds and annuities.
· Thorough understanding of economic principles and compliance standards.
Additional Salary Information: Commission structure to be discussed during interview
About The Bank of Fincastle
We are proud to be a full-service contemporary community bank that is built on a strong heritage of over 145 years. BOF aims to provide excellence in financial solutions through our collaborative team of professional bankers and lenders, to be able to offer innovative solutions, and to respond to evolving customer needs. All locations are dedicated to building strong relationships within our community through providing effective financial services and through our involvement in local events. Our mission is to provide comprehensive financial services for our community through knowledgeable professionals, while creating shareholder value. We support our employees by offering a competitive compensation scale, excellent PTO policies, and a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, wellness incentives, 401(k) with an employer match, training, and opportunities for professional development. The Bank of Fincastle is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.