Bank Advisors is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team dedicated to our Third Party Underwriting and Asset Based Lending (ABL) Field Exam services. The candidate will assist our client banks with the completion of financial analysis and loan presentation preparation for new and existing Commercial Real Estate and Commercial & Industrial / ABL loans. The candidate will also assist with the completion of ABL Field Exams, including the completion of financial statement analysis, collateral account testing, data complilation, and report writing. The candidate will also assist the firm with loan review and institutional due diligence projects.
The candidate should possess the following experience and qualifications:
· 1-5 years of applicable experience as commercial credit analyst, preferably in a Bank setting.
· Completion of a commercial credit training program.
· Strong credit analytical skills and credit process knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with writing samples available if requested
· 1+ years experience with ABL collateral analysis and field examination preferred.
· Bachelors Degree or greater in economics, finance or accounting.
The position is full-time but part-time options will be considered. The position is located in the firm's Lombard office. Travel is minimal and primarily local in nature but may involve short-term projects conducted outside of the Chicagoland market.
Bank Advisors offers a Competitive Salary and Benefits. We offer a friendly work environment that fosters growth and offers an alternative career path to banking professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Commercial Credit in a Bank Setting: 1 year (Preferred)
About Bank Advisors Ltd.
Bank Advisors Ltd. (www.bankadvisorsltd.com) is a Lombard, IL-based firm that provides comprehensive advisory services to the Banking community. Our business model provides clients a holistic approach to risk management, regulatory compliance, and capital objectives. In an industry where "box-checking" is the norm, Bank Advisors provides real, actionable value in all of the services that it provides.