* Scan loan files and document into imaging system, including new and renewed loan packets, financials and miscellaneous documents.
* Scan and index trailing documents handled in the process.
* Perform inspections of uploaded loan files on nCino in order to ensure files are complete and all documents are properly indexed.
* Create and label loan files; maintain up-to-date paper filing systems for critical loan documentation.
* File physical original notes and collateral documents as appropriate and ensure securely stored.
* Support branch personnel with document inquiries, issues, and/or borrower requests, as necessary.
* Assist with post-closing duties and responsibilities.
* Requires High School diploma.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Multi-task and work independently
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Internal Number: COMME01281
As of June 30, 2019, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $9.61 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary with total assets of $7.66 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois and has 44 banking centers serving Illinois, 13 banking centers in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, five banking centers serving southwest Florida and a banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Through the Busey Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $7.47 billion. Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 28 million transactions per year using online bill payment, lockbox processing and walk-in payments at its 4,000 agent locations in 43 states. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Busey Bank was named among Forbes' 2019 Best-In-State Banks—one of five in Illinois and 173 from across the country, equivalent to 2.8% of all banks. ...Best-In-State Banks are awarded for exceptional customer experiences as determined by a survey sample of 25,000+ banking customers who rated banks on trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice.
TheBANK of Edwardsville, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of the Company with total assets of $1.95 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and has 19 banking centers. Through TheBANK of Edwardsville Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $1.50 billion.
For more information about us, visit busey.com and 4thebank.com.