* Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 6:00pm; Saturday 7:00am-12:00pm (one day off during the week)
* Perform basic teller transactions.
* Make referrals to Bankers.
* Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
* Scan work for image branch capture.
* Other duties as assigned by Branch Management.
* Eventual procurement of High School diploma
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office
Qualifications Knowledge of:
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Basic math and accounting functions
* Accurately count money
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
* Stand for extended periods of time
* Lift 50 pounds
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Internal Number: TELLE01122
As of March 31, 2019, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $9.54 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary with total assets of $7.73 billion as of March 31, 2019, is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois and has forty-four banking centers serving Illinois, thirteen banking centers in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, five banking centers serving southwest Florida and a banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Through the Busey Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of March 31, 2019, assets under care were approximately $7.30 billion. Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 28 million transactions per year using online bill payment, lockbox processing and walk-in payments at its 4,000 agent locations in 43 states. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Busey Bank was named among Forbes' 2018 Best-In-State Banks-one of five in Illinois and 124 from across the country, equivalent t...o 2.2% of all banks. Best-In-State Banks are awarded for exceptional customer experiences as determined by a survey sample of 25,000+ banking customers who rated banks on trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice.
TheBANK of Edwardsville, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of the Company with total assets of $1.81 billion as of March 31, 2019, is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and has nineteen banking centers and one loan production office in the greater St. Louis, MO-IL MSA. Through TheBANK of Edwardsville Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of March 31, 2019, assets under care were approximately $1.59 billion.
For more information about us, visit busey.com and 4thebank.com.