Severn Bank makes a difference in Anne Arundel County and you can be a part of that. Our mission is to invest in the climate, culture, commerce and people of the Chesapeake Region. Join our team of committed employees who enjoy the benefits of a corporate atmosphere that is community oriented, positive and that fosters personal and professional growth.
The BSA Administrator I is primarily responsible for performing the tasks associated with the organization’s BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC monitoring, and fraud detection and prevention efforts, as well as providing additional back-up and support to the Compliance Department.
– Review and complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports related to detecting fraud and suspicious activity, monitoring high risk activity, CIP and OFAC.
– Utilize the automated monitoring system to review alerts generated for potential fraud and suspicious activity.
– Create and follow through with cases of known or suspected fraud and suspicious activity.
– Complete CTRs and SARs for review and filing by the BSA Officer.
– Initiate and follow through with all Regulation E related error resolution disputes.
– Organize and communicate with Branch staff the measures needed for managing compromised debit card alerts and reports.
Severn is an equal opportunity employer or EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
High School Diploma or GED
Additional experience considered for this position includes:
Experience in bank/credit union operations
Experience with BSA/AML and CIP compliance administration
About Severn Savings Bank: Founded in 1946, Severn is a full-service community bank offering a wide array of personal and commercial banking products as well as residential and commercial mortgage lending. It has assets of approximately $799 million and operates five branches located in Annapolis, Edgewater, Glen Burnie, and Severna Park. The bank specializes in exceptional customer service and ho...lds itself and its employees to a high standard of community contribution. Severn is on the Web at www.severnbank.com.
Severn is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.